Friday, February 22, 2013

The times, they are-a changing!!!



I am so excited to write this post that I don't even know where to begin!!! Let me start by saying, NO, I'm not pregnant. But I am probably just as excited as if I were pregnant. (Maybe).

The hubs has landed a new gig and will no longer be working RETAIL!!!!! WAHOO TOUCHDOWN DANCE TOUCHDOWN DANCE TOUCHDOWN DANCE!!

As some of you may know, the hubs and I are going on our 12th year of knowing each other/dating each other/being together and in ALL THAT TIME he has worked RETAIL! Don't get me wrong, for the better part of 11 years, the money has been good for him and it's been a good gig. But, as our lives have started changing, as we've really settled into our marriage and has goals have become different than what they were 11 years ago. Mainly, the hubs REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to go to nursing school. Not so easy when you work crazy hours, every holiday, every weekend, and all hours of the day.

BUT by the grace of God and through an amazing friend, he's found a new gig that will allow him to pursue other options and even nursing school!

My only fear is that we get tired of seeing each other so much! Ha ha. But, it's probably not possible since I was lucky enough to marry my best fried.

So cheers to the HUBS!!!! TOUCHDOWN DANCE! TOUCHDOWN DANCE!!

And cheers to our friend, Lady GC (name ommitted because she's a super freak about the internet and what's posted about her!)

Here's to a super fun, although challenging (see previous post) 2013 with lots of more time spent with my best friend!!!!!

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."
Gail Sheehy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very happy for both of you and excited about your possibilities together; love you guys.....wry

CGC said...

Woot! Now maybe we can get together on the weekends for the first time in ever! Love you!