Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Okay, sooooo after lots of listening to the Paper Trail and lots of talking to Alligator, it's official! I can totally be in love with T.I.! See, the thing is, he's not all about automatic weapons after all!!!

Apparently my boy was seriously feeling threatened and feeling like his family's lives were on the line when he went to purchase those AK47's. In fact, his life would probably still be in danger except the Feds are falling him so much now that someone would be an idiot to go after him!!!

So, all is right with the world and my love for TI can continue!!! Thank God becuase the boy is hot!!!!

So remember, you can have whatever you like!!!!

1 comment:

chellie said...

shout out!!! 'gator in da house!

I heart the cd...best investment you ever made for me!!!

what is wrong with us?!?