Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top 10 Moments of 2008

10. As always, the river trip in July has to make the list...it's one of the highlights of my life and probably always will be!

9. Realizing that sometimes, the best thing you can do is let go. Way, way harder than it sounds, but totally worth it in the end.

8. Getting accepted in grad school, MBA here I come!!!

7. Passing my stupid certification exam for work! Stupid test could've been the death of me. Now, the application will probably kill me, but at least I survived the test!!!

6. FINALLY introducing my two best friends and watching them fall head over heels for each other.

5. Buying a new Jeep 4 door and then taking it from previously mentioned husband. Technically, the events leading up to the purchase totally sucked, but overall,it's way cooler than the jeep we had before!

4. Seeing baby Keegan in the first few hours after his birth.

3. Seeing baby Carson in hour one of his birth.

2. Buying a house!! While the painting and stuff is totally stupid, in theory, the house concept is greatness.

1. Marrying my best friend on April 5. Not sure if that will make the list every year, but at least for this year it does! ;)

No comments: