Thursday, February 21, 2008

So much drama in the LBC its kind of hard being Snoop D O double G!

So if you know me, then you know at least something about my work environment. All I'm going to say here is that I will soon be submitting a short story version of a day in the life to Reader's Digest because sheesh!

Anywho.....as I write this the fiance, we'll call him Diddy is playing some stupid Xbox game and I'm stuck hanging out with just myself trying to decide what the Diddy and Tiffany shall dance to at the wedding. You don't want it to be too upbeat, but you don't want it to drag on either. So the Diddy has completely disagreed with every choice I've made. It's going to be impossible to find a song that we can both agree on. Let me just say that I want to shoot the Diddy in the head and run away!

Shower is on Saturday. That is uber exciting. I can't wait to see all my presents! err.....see all my friends...in honor of my holy nuptials that will soon doom me to the "married life." I think I'll still retain my coolness, but since the Diddy already thinks that I'm an old women, things are not looking up for me. So the last hoorah is on March 15. At which point, there will be NO contact with the Diddy. I'm sure el Diddy will be splitting his time between the Clubhouse and oh I don't know.....Babydoll's. Gag! I can't believe he even wants to go, but we all know that the Diddy is a special case. So alas, I'll just drink an extra drink or two to forget where the Diddy is and move on to the next bachelorette party shenanigan.

CS by the way, I was mentioning to the security nazi wannabe that blogger was blocked, so we go out on the web to take a gander, and ALAS it is no longer blocked!!! all is well for we can once again block at the office and not be blocked by the demon they call websense. Sense my ass that thing has no sense. I mean, c'mon! Lohan's nips but not blogger?! Seriously!!! WTF?!?!

To everyone else, all that means is that there will probably be more interesting posts since I no longer have to write them at night while I'm wishing I was asleep.

toodles for now......I'm out!