Monday, January 5, 2009

Kitchen Painting Debacle

So....finally decided what colors to use in the kitchen. Spend 3 days getting all the wallpaper nastiness painted, and then the hubby and I decide to rip it all down and start fresh.

So, I will spend a week or more getting the kitchen back to looking decent and hopefully will complete a new paint job by the time it's all over and done with.

Don't even want to talk about Texas Tech football for another 6-7 months. All I have to say is that we clearly proved our point, that we really do suck in big time games. It's rather disappointing, but I also don't want to hear that it's just a game, or it was only one game. It may have only been one game, but the outcome was the same as it always is. Make it to the big game, don't show up, put on a poor performance. Classic Tech style. I think I'll go back to being a mean green fan now. At least they don't disappoint!

For the record: big time players make big time plays in big time games.

1 comment:

DrGilmore said...

u should have posted photos, before, during, then before again, then after again...hehee.