Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A great post by a great friend!!!!

I have many great friends in my life. Some I admire for the person they are and for the person that they make me want to be. My friend Janet is exactly that kind of person. Anytime I feel down or less than great, I can read something she's written about something she's doing, or a charity that she's donating to, and I feel better. I'm so glad that there are people like her in the world! And the best part is, I can call her my friend.

This is an amazing post that she wrote. I encourage you to check it out!
I hope that you all have someone in your life like Janet. Someone who can lift your spirits and make you want to be a better person without even knowing that they're doing it.

Life is too short to have regrets. Every action we take, every mistake we make all lead up to the life we lead today. Personally, I wouldn't have mine any other way!

No comments: