Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Few Favorites

As we approach the end of the year, there have been several events in my life that have made me realize how blessed I have been and how fortunate I've been to have the friends and family that I have.

In a sort of nostalgic way, I thought it'd be fun to share some pictures of things that have either made me laugh or continue to make me smile.

In no particular order:
1)My dog Abby who left us this year, but will always make me smile.
2) My sweet baby girl Bailey who knows just how to approach you no matter what mood you're in.
3) A tree that looks over my grandfather's grave. When I was younger, it was much smaller. Today, it is a huge reminder of how time will pass you by whether you are ready for it to or not.
4) My hubs who is doing what else? Getting free hugs?
5) My best friend and I on the night of her engagement party.
6) Me after Ash Wednesday. Never be ashamed to rock your cross!

"Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor the future
By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life"



No comments: