Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010...what will it hold?

Ahh it's the time of year when we can all sit back and think about what the new year will hold for us and what we hope to accomplish. Mostly for shits and giggles (I've never been good about new year's resolutions), I decided I'd give you a list of what I hope to accomplish and the resolutions I hope I can keep!

Hope to accomplish:
  • The first thing on my list has to remain a secret. BUT at the end of January, I will share it with you.
  • Finish 6 classes in my MBA program so that I am only 3 classes away from graduation
  • Hopefully get promoted and in turn make more money!
  • LOSE WEIGHT. This is not a resolution because I want this one to actually happen.
  • Make a new friend.
  • Paint my bathrooms.
Resolutions:
  • Once and for all put judgmental Tiffany to rest and hope that she NEVER comes back
  • Be more open minded toward different beliefs
  • Read more...a LOT more
  • Invite people over to my house more
  • Treat my dogs like they treat me (like I haven't seen them in 10 years even though I left them 5 minutes before)
  • Laugh a whole lot more than I did in 2009
  • Smile even when it hurts
"too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around"
-Leo Buscaglia

2 comments:

vanweezy said...

I can't wait to find out what #1 is!!

Tasty Eats At Home said...

You can't decide that you're going to blog about your goals - and then not tell us what they are! That's not fair! :) Best of luck on accomplishing everything in 2010!