Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A fun, easy lunch

So I'm not big on cooking. And I'm really not big on things that involve recipes.

This however, I love. And there really isn't a recipe, so it doesn't cross any boundaries for me.

You'll need: a whole wheat pita, kindey beans, pepperjack cheese, and a tomato.

Spoon out about 1/2 can of kidney beans. Chop half of tomato.
Put peperjack cheese on pita.
Put kidney beans on pita.
Put tomato on pita.
microwave for 1 minute.

it's delicious. I don't have a picture of it because I ate it. However, here are the remains of one that I made before. Picture it not almost all gone and ooey and gooey from the microwave!



"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."
~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

1 comment:

Tasty Eats At Home said...

Cheese makes everything delicious! And pepper jack cheese? Well that makes it super-delicious!