Friday, January 29, 2010

Relief? Eh, probably just tolerance

A few weeks ago, I wrote that I was searching for relief, peace and balance.......

Hmm.....well I wouldn't say I've achieved peace or balance....but I guess my tolerance has built up a little for the the stress I was feeling and lately, I've been feeling a lot better. I'm able to take more deep breaths and focus on the situation instead of just feeling totally overwhelmed. I like it. It's a good thing, I think.

Nothing too terribly exciting going on in my life. Bff bought a house, closed last night and already started moving in! It's a great house, I like it. And it's super close to my house, which makes it 1,000 times cooler.

Fam is good. My little baby girl, Bailey, is going to be 6! I can't believe I've had her for 6 years. It blows my mind. We're having a birthday party for her next weekend, but it's really just dinner with the parents. Ha ha.

so, Happy birthday to my sweet, sweet love. And here's hoping the peace and balance continue to find their way into my life!

"dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole"
-roger caras

1 comment:

Tasty Eats At Home said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, Bailey! She's such a cutie.