Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2009 - Recap

My friend Janet inspired me to recap 2009. Unfortunately for me, her 2009 was a lot more adventurous than my 2009. But we'll go with it.

- Celebrated my one year anniversary with the hubs. It was fun and we went to Boston to celebrate!
-We of course enjoyed our annual trip down to the river. It was fun this year even though the months after that were hard. Our poor dog Abby passed shortly after we returned from the river, and my grandpa passed the next month. Never the last, the river trip has been there for me through thick and thin and I am glad to always find time to make it down the river with some amazing friends and family.

- I watched both my nephews grow and turn 1 year old!
Carson - July

Keegan - October

- I got to meet a totally cool kid from Germany who stayed with my friends Janet and Jeremiah as a foreign exchange student.
- my best friend got engaged to another dear friend of mine.
- And as each year passes, we got to go to more and more sporting events with friends and people we love! We even got to go to the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving!!! It was AWESOME!

I like that I don't ever know which direction my life is going to go. I like not knowing what's around the corner and living each day for today, not focused on tomorrow.

Here's to a 2010 that is full of learning experiences, and more fantastic memories with the ones I love!

Cheers!

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential and fight for your dreams."
Ashley Smith

No comments: