Friday, October 14, 2011

Sparta what???????????

I'm working out again. It sucks. I'm sore. I've been using the handicapped stall at work so I can literally just fall down on the toilet....

But, since I am having so much fun I thought I would share some of the work outs with you guys. I know, I'm so super generous. It's insane.

The first one came out in 2010 I believe and it's what we call "Spartacus". Actually, Men's Health calls it Spartacus so it's not really a name we gave it. Anyway, you can find it here. And a PDF version here for you to print.

The second one is a revamp of the original Spartacus and is appropriately dubbed Spartacus 2.0. I haven't done this one yet but am doing it later today. I'll let you know how bad it sucks.

You can find it here. And a PDF version for you to print here.

So, try it out. You never know what kind of body might be waiting for you around the corner. When I am successful at shedding all this extra poundage and getting back to Tiffany circa age 18, I'll share my success story with you. Until then, use your imagination.

Happy endorphins! Maybe one day we'll all look like this:






I mean, I could go for less abs on me, personally. But if the hubs started rocking this bod, I would not be sad. :)

No comments: