Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Protein and Carrots....

It's been a while, sorry. Life is life and sometimes it gets busy. These past few weeks have been like that.

So, how about an update? I feel like I eat protein non-stop! When in doubt, grab a protein shake. When hungry and it's not quite meal time, eat a protein bar! PROTEIN! PROTEIN! PROTEIN! I felt like one of those infomercial people just now. Weird.

So we're eating healthy, and it's hard. It's hard to plan ALL OF YOUR MEALS for the week on the day you go to the grocery store. I mean, what if you decide you just don't want tofu Wednesday night? Switch to chicken? Thankfully my freezer is overstocked with meats so that shouldn't be a problem. Fresh veggies? That's another beast all together.

Working out is ho hum. It needs to be more consistient for me, at least, but the weeks at work have been crazy and I don't always get the chance to run off and get in a hour+ workout. But I'm trying. That's what counts, right?

Anyway, here are my words of wisdom for today....


"sweat is your fat crying" as seen on a vehicle in the West Plano side of town. (It was like a Mercedes or something with this big ass sticker all over it. Good times!)

Hope all is well with you loves.

No comments: