Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yahoo messenger? Apparently not

So who buys a phone that is apparently incompatible with everything they would like to do? Oh me! That's right. While the new blackberry is totally cool and red (my fave) it does not however seem to want to download Yahoo messenger. And that's one of the things I really wanted it for?! What the heck? Whatev. Be mad at me phone, see if I care. But if you get the chance, do you think you could download Yahoo messenger? Thanks.

Oh, and leave it to me to curse myself. After boasting about not having a period and not having any migraines accompanied with it, what do I do? Start my period and am now on the verge of a migraine. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

chellie said...

It's the techno curse of this place we work! Nothing ever works the way we want it!