Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Bitch or a Giant? You decide

Sunshine and daisies. That's the positive energy I'm releasing today. Sunshine and daisies. As my fiance told me to "be the bigger person" this morning, I started thinking to myself "I must be a giant by now, because I'm always taking the high road and being the bigger person". So I ask you this---why is it that I have to be the bigger person? Yet again to say the least. I'm tired of being the bigger person. For once, I want to be the bitch that everyone hates. But then I think "maybe I am the bitch that everyone hates and I just haven't gotten the memo yet." You see my dilemma. Am I the bitch, or am I the giant?

Personally, today, I'd much rather be the bitch than the giant because at least then I could focus on myself this weekend and not on someone else. Seems like it's always someone else. Dustin needs this or we need this and we need you to do this and can you be here at this time? If you haven't noticed yet, it's definitely a whoa is me kind of day. So let's just roll with it. I was raised to be the giant, not the bitch, but good grief it'd be a lot nicer to be the bitch sometimes don't ya think?

No waiting in lines, no worrying about cutting people off, or letting this car in or this car. Just easy coasting. Sounds perfect don't ya think? No "sure, i'll do whatever you'd like for me to" just doing whatever I want.....greatness.

If I choose to be the bitch one day and you're on the receiving end, I apologize in advance. But even giants need their rest.

No comments: