Monday, February 11, 2008

Fracking Josh Turner!

I'm not real sure what my blog post is going to be about this morning. Seems as though a ton has been going on lately. And I suck at blogging, so that's part of the problem too.

This weekend was an adventure. Got my dress to the tailor so that the bussel can be done. That was exciting. Realized I have to wear smaller heels than I originally thought....no biggie really, but kind of upsetting. Stefani's dress is going to rock. It's going to be so stinking cute! I'm kind of jealous because she'll probably look cuter than me. But what can you do?! Think I figured out hair.....gotta talk to the hair lady about it, but shouldn't be hard to do. Got my new ring finally! YAHOO!! it's super cool. I'm actually not giving it enough credit. It's amazing. I'm totally in love with it and I can't believe that it's mine!!! But then again, Dustin always has spoiled me...so I guess I'll just consider myself darn lucky!

Gave up cussing for lent. not doing so well with that. Apparently, it's a lot easier to cuss like a sailor than it is to give it up for 40 days. Maybe I should contemplate a different item to give up for the Lenten season! Dustin has started saying frack instead of the actual f word, although I think frack sounds a lot like the original but that's just my personal opinion.

I'm totally in love with the new Josh Turner song. It's greatness. Not something I would expect him to sing, which is why I think I love it anymore.

2 months and counting......stress level at about a 5. We'll see how high it gets in the next few weeks.

Invitations go out today! Keep your eyes peeled!

Oh Josh Turner!!!

No comments: