Monday, February 25, 2008

Depression and Gratitude

Depression - I really don't think that anyone other than Alligator reads my blog. Well I'll love my Alligator, it'd be nice to be semi famous and have other people reading my blog as well right?!


Gratitude---what a great weekend! This weekend was the wedding shower of greatness and I had a blast!!!! Not only did we make out like bandits, but people really put a lot of time and effort into their presents and it was so sweet to see everything that people wrote. Including an awesome poem written by Alligator. It was great. We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends and "family" because to the Diddy and I, all of our friends are family.


Anywho, just a quick little note to express to Alligator and whomever randomly reads my blog that I had a great weekend! And the best friends and family a gal could ask for.

No comments: