Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Have you talked to your cat about catnip?

Good grief. Sometimes you just want to take a deep breath and follow it up with a shot of whiskey or tequila. That is my day today. When I'm tired, or super busy really, I just want people to disappear. There is no need to be loud and bubbly and annoying, just disappear. I don't get it....

Anywho.....went to San Francisco over the 4th it was....well it was. It was fun and exciting, but it made me realize that there are things in my life that I think will never change no matter what I do. There are things that need to change but that are out of my control to change. And yet, I carry this burden that those things are things I'm supposed to be changing and am failing my self for not changing them. I am only one person, and I can only do so much, but at what point do others realize that they too need to step up and do something and that it's not only my responsibility to change. The worst part is, somewhere along the road, a request for help from all corners was made and 3 of the 4 corners have failed to do anything. Quite disturbing when you think about it because you would hope that at least one of them would find it respectful to at least attempt to be a little bit better.

Ugh..another story for another time perhaps.

No comments: