Thursday, July 24, 2008

I hate women who can't let go of the fairytale...I'm just saying

Normally, I'm not this vocal about women and why I hate the majority of them, but today, I feel compelled to put my thoughts in this blog.

I CAN'T STAND WOMEN WHO THINK THAT LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FAIRYTALE AND THEN GET PISSED OFF WHEN THEY DON'T GET THAT FAIRYTALE.

First, I realize that I've only been married for well, almost four months, but here's the thing that I already know about marriage and life in general. IT'S HARD! You don't wake up every morning to breakfast in bed and you don't get massages every night before you fall asleep. Unless you're supremely lucky, your husband probably doesn't even think about doing those things for you on a regular basis. That's not what gets me. What gets me is the women who think they are entitled to things like that on a regular basis and think that life is supposed to be modeled after some princess they read about in some book when they were 4. The truth of the matter is, that just doesn't happen. People who live their lives without problems have problems, their problem is, they're bottling everything up so that on the surface, to you and me, they look AMAZING. But deep down, it's those kind of people that you have to worry about. They're the ones who are hurting inside but instead of maybe starting a fight with their husband, they just pretend like nothing is wrong.

Again, that's not what pisses me off. What pisses me off is the women who think this fairy tale still exists. The ones who think that marriage isn't hard and that a man should fulfill their every need. The bottom line is, marriage is hard and a man can't possibly fulfill your every need. Further more, you shouldn't NEED a man to fulfill you. You should have enough substance in your self to sustain you and the man should be a compliment to your life. What pisses me off most about these kinds of women is that often times, a good man is hurt by their actions. A good man is hurt by the fact that because their marriage is hard, and their life isn't a fairy tale, she's going to leave. She's going to leave under the assumption that she's going to find that fairy tale somewhere else.

Wheeew. I just needed to get that off my chest. I hate the fact that women like that scar men for life and make them shy of getting into another relationship down the road. Women like that ruin the dating life for men and ruin other women's chances of having what they so willingly gave up.

2 comments:

vanweezy said...

I basically do 99% of the things necessary to keep my marriage afloat - pay bills, clean house, make dinner, make sure dogs stay alive, remember to buy gifts for all relatives, turn off lights, do laundry, etc, etc. So I'm definitely aware of the fact that life is not a fairy tale!! I justify it with remembering that Jer brings in 2/3 of our total income, and every few months I get to throw a temper tantrum and possibly buy something new. :) All in all, I agree that women who believe in fairy tales are dumb.

chellie said...

Amen. Women don't want fairytales - they want DRAMA - you could have prince charming and damn if there wouldn't still be something wrong with him. It's a shame that women create their own little vortex of discontent by inventing drama that ultimately ends with a man's heart being broken. All because women are too petty to admit they might have made a mistake in the first place. I'm just sayin - if you make it to marriage without realizing that relationships are a lot of work - the guy is better off without you.

Good marriages fail all the time but because you didn't get a daily foot massage? Really? And who in their right mind would spout that off as the reasoning? Seriously. Oh, to be sixteen again...