Friday, May 20, 2011

Funny how things change....

image by Craig Tuttle
Funny that I've apparently used this title before....and it always reminds me from that scene in Sweet Home Alabama where they're talking at the catfish festival or whatever....anyway, talk about side tracked!

I was looking at a friend's blog today and he is doing what he loves. Taking pictures, traveling the world, and otherwise enjoying life to the fullest -- whatever that means. It made me stop and laugh at all the crazy things I've wanted to do with my life, but haven't managed to do yet. Here are a few that I think are noteworthy. Hopefully, someday, some of these will crossed off.

  • go to Australia
  • go back to Italy (and spend like 2 months!)
  • move to Italy and become a street vendor
  • go to Alaska (this is definitely happening...)
  • become a daisy. Yes, the flower
  • become a Corporate Lawyer
  • own a brewery in Colorado
  • own a brewery in Texas
  • own a brewery somewhere
  • own my own business -- no idea what I'd do, but I'd do it better than anyone else
  • have a child (two if the hubs gets his way)
  • surround myself with family and friends I absolutely adore -- I do this pretty well now but I could see some people more frequently :)
  • get in shape, stay in shape (you know, have a bikini bod that other moms are jealous of!) -- working on it...SLOWLY
I particularly like the career choices that I wanted to make and failed to make. Like being a daisy...who wouldn't want to do that?!


"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true." Anonymous

No comments: