Monday, September 26, 2011

Work it out!!!!!

first, that was the safest "work out" picture I could find on google! INSANE!

Second -- I need a new work out routine. Here's the gist of why....

  • I dont do well on my own. Sure, I know HOW to work out and what is good, but I need something that tells me do this on day one and this on day two. I need something fun and exciting or else I'm just going to do the treadmill for a few days and then give up. 
  • I know what 20 year old Tiffany would do, but I don't know what 27 year old Tiffany needs or wants to do....so it's just bringing me down. 
  • I need routine. I'm better with routine. If I have something that is repeatable and fun, then I'll go further with it than just something that I come up with.
  • Preferably, I'd like for it be like a 30 day challenge or something so that I can look at it and kick it's ass! 
So yeah, I need some routine. Any thoughts on what would work? I've tried some of the videos but haven't gotten too committed to them to date. Partly because I don't own them probably.

"Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running up bills, stretching the truth, bending over backward, lying down on the job, sidestepping responsibility and pushing their luck"

1 comment:

fancyashstyle said...

I think you should try the physique 57 video. It's on amazon, it's a three part series, and comes with the ball. I saw it on E! News one day and it looked amazing. I'm going to order it soon, but I'm waiting until I'm back in work out mode so I don't waste the $50. I have been so lazy. I personally like the at home work outs. I don't feel like people are staring at me and it's just easier with my schedule.