Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm a little bit quirky....

So I have this small obsession with a music group that I am fortunate to see in concert next Tuesday night.
The thing about this music group is they sing in a different language. A language that I don't speak. Small problem, yes? But I LOVE, I mean, LOOOOOOOOOVE to rock out to them. Who is the different language speaking-totally awesome rock out music group, you ask? Why, the Gipsy Kings of course!

Tee hee. Okay, granted, they sing in Spanish, and my grandmother speaks Spanish, there are some words that I can catch and sort of figure out what the song is about. But mostly, I like the music. The guitar is....breathtaking and the combination of beats and instruments makes my soul dance. I love them. Pure and simple.

I cannot wait to see them next Tuesday. It's almost like a life's dream come true. My heart is happy and my soul is ready to dance!


I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
Billy Joel

No comments: