Monday, February 14, 2011

Thank Buddha for antibiotics!

Here's the good news: my tiredness is not due to some miraculous baby, or to something weird, but apparently it's due to having strep throat. Again. For the 4th time since August. Here's the bad news: it KEEPS HAPPENING!

WHAT THE HELL UNIVERSE? WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME?

I'd like to say that there's a great reason for me getting strep and sinus infections so much, but I really think it boils down to my body being jacked up. I take vitamins. I work out occassionally (more when I'm not sick) and I don't put bad things into my body. But let's face, a crack whore is healthier than me! It's just not fair!

So, here's my message to the unvierse:

Dear Universe,

Please attack someone else. Please give strep and sinus infections and shingles and all the other weird shit that you've given me to someone else. Someone more deserving, like a crack whore or a pimp. I've really had my fun and I'm ready to be well, I think I can handle it. Thanks for the gifts, but I'm really overwhelmed with the amount you've given me these past few months. Please, share the wealth with others. I won't mind.

Always yours,

tiffany

Here's hoping the universe is in a good mood today!

No comments: