Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh thank heaven for....little GIRLS!

Uhhummm.... (like I'm clearing my throat, right?!) Let me introduce my BEAUTIFUL baby niece, Olivia Reese. She came into the world yesterday at about 2:00PM weighing 8 lbs and 4 ozs! Big girl!!

I haven't gotten to see her yet, so excuse the phone screen shot pic, but just go with it. :0

I'll see her tonight and take some more, much better pictures!





two things I love about this picture: 1) my sis in law looks amazing for just popping out a baby! and 2) she's newborn pink!

this one is just a picture that makes me laugh and was on Google+ when I was getting the baby picture!



"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."
Author Unknown

No comments: