Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Google and Fat

Okay first, I just want to say that it's a little disturbing how many Jessica Simpson pictures come up if you do a Google image search on "fat". I mean, really guys? She's not even fat! Sure, she gained a few pounds here and there, but overall, she's still pretty damn hot. I honestly couldn't believe how many pictures of her came up! Sooooo we'll be skipping a picture for this blog because obviously the internets has lost it's damn mind.

Second.....I've been a little harsh on myself these last two days but I think that I'm probably going to have to keep being harsh because I feel like (and I know deep down) that my weight is bothering me and is slightly out of control. Whew. That's hard to say out loud!!! I've known for probably a year or so that I needed to do something about my weight. That it's out of control. That I'm unhappy with the way I look and feel. But, I'm lacking the motivation. No matter how much I call myself a fat ass or tell myself that I'm overweight, I still haven't found the inspiration to go to the gym. It's actually quite lame and annoying. And I know that if I would just get there once, I'd probably feel better and feel like going back. But sadly, that hasn't happened either.

I've started calling myself out on it...if you follow me on Twitter (which you should because my comments are dumb just like this blog), then you would have seen my tweet yesterday questioning whether the guys at the gas station are checking me out because I look cute or because they're debating whether or not I can run away from them if robbed.....it made me lol. But that's the thing. It made me laugh. It didn't force me to get to the gym.

So, here's what I propose blogosphere....that I quit being so lame and hold myself accountable through you guys. I know like 5 people read this, but 5 people is more than just me, right?

Here's hoping that holding myself accountable, by talking to you guys, will help me in the whole process of not being a lard ass and being more like my old self. My cute, skinny self. Who was happier!

And if you so desire, you can find me as "tiffytrox" on Twitter. You know you want to. As long as you're not some creepy internet troll, I'll even let you follow me! 


"Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running up bills, stretching the truth, bending over backward, lying down on the job, sidestepping responsibility and pushing their luck." Anonymous

No comments: