Thursday, November 17, 2011

Woot Woot!!! New Developments!!!!

Things are going pretty okay for me lately and things are also suppppper busy!

However, I can now mark something off my bucket list (and it's totally nerdy, so brace yourself) I finished my MBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it requires that many exclamation points. I turned in my final projects on Tuesday and found out that I received A's on both of them last night. I may or may not have done a little graduation dance in my kitchen! It's insane. It took me two full years because working full time and going to school is hard stuff! (props to those of you who did it in undergrad!)

of course it's going to be WAY MORE awesome than this because it's an actual diploma, but you get the point


The holidays are coming up and I love this time of year so that's fantastic as well.

All in all, not much to complain about here. Days are still tough without my friend Jim, and I have random break downs on a somewhat regular basis, but it's getting easier to face Wednesday nights without him and that's comforting.

So, go out there, cross things off your bucket list, friends!!! It's exhilarating!

xoxo

No comments: