Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November is all about giving thanks....

So,  a lot of people are using this month and each day within this month to list what they are thankful for.

My blog has been slightly Debby Downer this month so I thought I'd go ahead and list out what I've come up with these past 9 days.

Here it is:
  1. This song: By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North
  2. My niece's karate kick through the belly of my very pregnant sister and into my hand! 
  3. My friend who very lovingly guided me through my panic attacks
  4. Seat warmers! And laughter!
  5. A very special lady who takes time to put others first
  6. New life!!! 
  7. Good friends who you can watch sporting events with!
  8. My hubby and downtime made for relaxing with him
  9. My co-workers
That's it! All 9 days written down in a nice, little note!

What are you guys thankful for this month?

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.  ~Epictetus

No comments: