Tuesday, November 29, 2011

M B A

Soooo it's finally official official....I got my diploma in the mail! I can put those three little letters after my name (if I so choose) MBA...woot woot!!

I haven't decided if I will or not...my co-worker said that I should because I worked hard for it, and I did, but I just don't know. I don't really know anyone who does it...doens't mean that I shouldn't though!

Not much else is going on....I've got two baby showers to go to in the next two weeks and I've been busy making things for those. One of them I'm co-hosting because it happens to be my sister, but there's plenty of help for that one.

The other one is for one of my favorite people and I've had fun getting things together for it! I'm going to have to give an IOU though because I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted to!

Here's hoping for some fun!!! I'm also going to Charleston this weekend...just for two days, but should be fun!

Woot woot! Hope all is well bloggerverse. 

1 comment:

Jackson said...

No big deal, I can honestly say I took a future MBA to a dance.