Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Been A While...

It's been a little while since I've posted anything fun, so I'm posting something fun. Well, not really fun, but it's something.

Things have been pretty chill. Working through my class assingments and wishing that it didn't take so long to persue a higher education. I'm ready to be done, but if it was easy, it wouldn't be worth it, right? (that's where you start calling me and telling me that I can do it, and you're proud of me - MOM!) ha ha.

My best friends, yes you read that right, friends are ENGAGED! (aren't they cute??) It's so very exciting. Basically, you take my two nearest and dearest friends, and you put them in a relationship and they turn out to be perfect each other and end up engaged! I'm super thrilled for them. AND it's a win win for me because I can see them both at the same time and not ever have to worry about it! SCORE! Although, I'll be in the wedding as a bridesmaid so for the wedding, my loyalties will lie with the bride. First bridesmaid thing to do, bridal show this Saturday. I'm excited! I never went to one for my own wedding, considering I had my dress picked out before I got engaged, so it will be a new adventure for me!

On a slightly more aggravating note, my orthopedic surgeon told me today that he thinks I shoul have surgery on my ankle since it won't heal. He said that given the amount of time that has passed, the ankle should really be better by now and if it isn't (which it isn't) then his recommendation is orthopedic surgery. My friend suggested that I come to her clinic and try a more wholistic approach. I'm not sure how I feel about that though. I'm open to suggestions, so give em to me if you've got em. I haven't made a decision yet, so we'll see what happens.

I guess that's really about it. Other exciting stuff is going on, but not anything worth mentioning really. heading to New Braunfels, TX this weekend for some much needed river time. If I remember, I'll take lots of photos for you to see!! Can't wait! I love the river. It's my favorite time of year!

"Personally, I've always thought dying on vacation was the better way to go...I do have certain requests about my passing, though. I hope that if I die in a plane crash, it's coming FROM a vacation instead of heading TO. I know, it's a small consolation, but I'd have a tan and would look rested at my calling hours"
Craig Wilson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Other exciting stuff is going on, but not anything worth mentioning really." --> Lol, are you sure??

You becoming an Aunt is worth mentioning and thats something exciting to write about!! Congrats, BTW!!

Anonymous said...

sorry didn't meant to comment anonymous earlier!! this is tonya!

i found your blog randomly this morning! i love blogspot :)

Unknown said...

I hadn't mentioned that yet because I wanted to make sure that I didn't jinx anything!! :)