Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not much to do...

I was sitting here and thinking that I haven't really updated my blog in too long. Well, I mean, I have, but it hasn't been that exciting. Anyway, just a few things to share and then I'll move on.

Here's what's been going on:
  • been helping the bff get ready for wedding planning and wedding day bliss. It's been really fun and I think has brought us back to being super close which I love!
  • Had engagement party for said bff and fiance. It was a blast. Here's a cute pic of us at the party. Got lots of compliments on my dress, which I also love.
  • Been sending lots and lots and lots of good karma to my very close friend hoping that she calms down and plans a successful wedding! She cracks me up but I worry about her having multiple panic attacks in the next few months! hopefully getting her save the date soon so I can gush over how cute it is!
  • My other very good, close friend has a son who turned 3 this past weekend. His birthday party was a blast and I was glad to be a part of it! Here's a pic of him. You can tell he's super excited about his birthday!
  • I already shared my sister's baby news, so that is basically old news until we find out the sex for sure and then I can start buying gender specific stuff! I can't wait! It's so exciting to have all these babies in my life!
  • My nephew, Keegan, is approaching his first birthday super fast! I can't wait to celebrate his birthday. It should be loads of fun!
That's about all I guess. School is still going and is exciting for the most part. I like learning new things but distance learning (ie over the internet) is harder than you'd think!

I'll keep you posted. Life is crazy, as always.

2 comments:

vanweezy said...

umm, hello, your other good friend is hosting a 17-year old German student, WHO ARRIVES IN 16 DAYS!!!!

DrGilmore said...

Yay I'm your very close friend! woohoooo!!! :)

Doing much better today. Although I did freak out when i saw how much Jon's parents gave us for the wedding. Luckiest lady in the world right HERE