Friday, October 2, 2009

I want to be a painter!


I'm not very artistic. I have a fancy camera, it sometimes takes fancy pictures. But as far as the creativity goes, I'm pretty limited. However, lately, I've been having this craving to buy things for painting, and to sit down and paint something. I don't really care so much what comes out, it's more the act of painting that I'm wanting to do. I feel like I have all these emotions running through my head and my heart and maybe if I sat down with a paintbrush, I could get some of that out onto canvas. I'm sure my first masterpiece will be complete and utter crap; but I'm kind of excited to try.

here's hoping I don't totally screw it up and manage to paint something worth looking at. You'll know if it's total crap because there will be no way that I'll post it on this blog, that's for sure!!!


"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time"
- Thomas Merton

No comments: