Tuesday, November 9, 2010

slow and steady wins the race?!

 ....this is my new work out technique....thoughts?

Welp friends, it's been a slow start. But, baby steps are still steps. And in my case, they're mostly in the right direction.

I started running yesterday and last week I made it to both pilates classes. I plan on going tonight although I've got a pretty raging headache. Anywho-- the point is, I'm trying. I went to pilates. We got the treadmill set up this weekend so I ran on that last night and plan on running on it again tomorrow -- tonight if I don't go to pilates. Also in my spare time last night. I went to the grocery store and got most of the ingredients on week 1's menu. Should be interesting to say the least.

Anyway -- that's all I've got right now. I'll keep you posted!

"Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself."

No comments: