Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's the little things...right?

No big news here, but I did want to share some fun little tidbits. The bff and I have been working on our fitness and our diets by eating healthier and working out. It's been about 3 weeks and the scale has definitely seen some poundage lost, but now there are little things happening too.

I had to put a belt on a pair of jeans out of the dryer.
I had to take a link out of my watch.
Some of my shirts are starting to look way too big.

So, I guess this whole lifestyle change thing is working. That's promising! Here's hoping super skinny Tiffany returns later this year! :)

Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.
Ralph Marston 

3 comments:

vanweezy said...

Yay! Congrats. The way your clothes start to fit differently is definitely a big clue that things are changing! (I'm experiencing that on the negative side right now, LOL!)

CGC said...

wow! amazing! yayyy! I love it when my out of the dryer jeans are baggy! Needless to say, this never happens anymore. so yay!!!! fist pump!

Tasty Eats At Home said...

Yay!!!!