Thursday, March 11, 2010

In living color...

Okay, so, I'm in the process of re-doing my bathroom. Well, of stripping down the old wallpaper and painting and updating fixtures, etc. Something that needed to be done a long time ago but because I'm a procrastinator, is starting now.

Point: before I painted, I wanted to frame pictures that I had taken of the flowers in my backyard so that I could look at them every day and remember why I love my house. But now, I'm not sure they're going to match exactly....so here's my question:

Should I convert them to black and whites so they match better, or should I just leave them and consider it art?

Here are a few samples:

So the colors are blue (not like royal blue or navy blue, or even a real dark blue....and brown.)

what do you peeps think?

3 comments:

vanweezy said...

I like them in color. It will draw your eyes to them.

Tasty Eats At Home said...

I like them in color too - they pop. I wonder if you put a large white matte on each of the frames with these photos in the center, that it would really like, separate the photo colors from the blues and browns of the bathroom. Hmmm...

MissHil said...

Love the color...I think they are perfect the way they are and will really show up with the colors you painted!