Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Update

So, the bathroom is done...though there are still a few things that need to be touched up. (But hey, the big stuff is done!)

Work is work...school has started again and I'm taking two classes this time, so that will be more challenging. Especially since one of them is Statistics and if you know me, you know I hate numbers. HATE numbers. Oh well, I can do anything for 12 weeks.....anything.

I want to go to Costa Rica. I'm trying really, really, really hard to convince the hubs that he wants to go too. It's not easy. Saving money is the screwiest thing ever. Oh well. Maybe he'll give in and we can get one last hoorah in before life.

That's really about all I've got. I'm going to change my blog picture to Costa Rica in hopes it will help my husband decide to go.

No comments: