Friday, March 5, 2010

random pics from my phone...

because we all need a little bit of entertainment in our lives:

 my very handsome little guy, Wilson.
Champions at Whilry Ball....I got 3rd, hence the finger, and was doing my skinny face! Ha ha
this is my inspiration board...it's helping me get skinny.
 
Me...contemplating something serious while driving down the road...probably like "why is the sky blue" ha ha

My beautiful little girl, Bailey! Isn't she the cutest?
Me and the bestest right before a Mavs game.
 
D I R K!!!!!! Love this guy! 

Ahh, Shiner Blonde. How I can't wait for you to return to my life.....I miss you. Love, Tiffany.


Anyway, thought you'd enjoy some random and totally stupid pictures. Minus the doggles and the bestestestest one.

"Try as much as possible to be wholly alive, with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough."
-William Saroyan

No comments: