Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In honor of my birthday (in 2 months)

I thought I would post 26 things that make me happy. I usually rant and rave about something that is bothering me, but I don't often say the things that make me happy, so here it goes. Also, these are in no particular order!

1. sunny spring days
2. my dogs
3. my family
4. husband
5. sleep!
6. ice cream -- once a guy broke up with me and immediately took me to have ice cream so that i would be happy again.
7. Pepsi -- although I'm trying to stay away from it.
8. my nephews!
9. clean sheets
10. my new fence! (it might be the greatest fence on the block, but so what! I'll be happy!)
11. text messages (the right ones)
12. a fun pair of heels
13. funny stories
14. pedicures
15. forehead kisses (I know, sometimes it makes you feel small, but I love them!)
16. beautiful flowers
17. 2 1/2 year olds who call me TT
18. my friends
19. having the space on this blog to vent
20. mexican food
21. mexican coca cola! I love it!
22. michigan state being in the final four
23. my iPod
24. great music (kind of goes with 23, but whatever)
25. gummy bears!!!
26. JA, you know who you are!

Today the weather is great, it wasn't great earlier, but it's great now. My allergies aren't bothering me, and I'm spending time with my sister in laws tonight..Yep, all in all, a pretty good day. OH, and I'm totally rocking my fave pair of heels---:) even better!!!

"But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?"
-Albert Camus

**NOTE: I'm going to be 25, not 26...so that's why originally there were 25 items. But, I was reminded that I needed to add just one more..so I did.

No comments: