Monday, May 3, 2010

Too much hotness?

I used to say that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston would make ugly babies because they're both so ridicuously good looking. Obviously now we'll never know. But I think this picture falls in line with too much hotness too:

These men are soooo good looking! *drool*.

Anyway on to me....
I'm feeling a LOT better since the allergic reaction from who knows what. I even mowed the yard yesterday and did some other yard work. Which is impressive because I'm allergic to everything outside. So you guys should be proud (feel free to leave comments telling me so, too!)

Other than said crazy allergic reaction, not much is going on. School is busy, but winding down. Work is crazy as always. And life is just....pleasant.

Hubs and I went and looked at Tahoes this weekend. Good LORD are they expensive....thinking I'll have to reevaluate my priorities and decide what kind of car I really want. Current prospects are the Mazda CX-7 (because I like that it's a SUV type car but not huge and my mom has the CX-9 and I love it.) and a certified pre-owned BMW. Because let's face it, those sucker lose $20k driving off the lot!

"We are ruined, not by what we really want, but by what we think we do; therefore never go abroad in search of your wants; if they be real wants, they will come home in search of you; for he that buys what he does not want, will soon want what he cannot buy."
-Charles Caleb Colton

No comments: