Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Costa Rica Re-Cap



I think this will work best if I just give you a synopsis after the pics....So, look at them, enjoy them, then read comments.





































































































































































1) Super creepy spider. I hate spiders and this one was the worst! I thought it was going to jump on me while I was trying to take its picture!
2) This is the volcano during the day. The clouds parted just as we got out to take its picture.
3) Do you see the stinging insect on the plant? Who's allergic to stingers?? Oh, me!
4) Yeah, so the rain forest is.....wet.
5) I loved this flower. I took like 9,000 pictures of it.
6) This spider was indoors and was right above my head and I didn't even know it.
7) This is the volcano at night. If you squint, you can see lava at the top.
8) this is the hubs in the rain forest....wet.
9) hummingbird! Look at that wing speed!
10) This plant ate insects.
11) This butterfly had spots on its wings that looked like owl eyes so that predators wouldn't eat her.
12) This flower was always pretty.
13) Two hummingbirds in the hummingbird garden. I love them!

I hope you enjoy your summer and get to go on a super cool vacation too!!!

1 comment:

Tasty Eats At Home said...

Cool photos! I love your flower ones. It's gorgeous there.