Thursday, June 3, 2010

Breathtaking....and RELAXING

those are the two words that I would use to describe my COSTA RICAN vacation!

We had an awesome time and while I want share all the steamy details, I will tell you that I will most definitely return to Costa Rica, and I did not want to come back.

Here are some highlights:
  • It rained. A LOT. It's the rainy season. Who knew?
  • There was an earthquake and I FELT IT!
  • We saw a volcano have a mini-eruption. It was like the volcano burped or something. But all this smoke started coming out and we starting thinking that we probably need to run for our lives. We didn't have to. Because it was just a burp. 
  • I'm pretty sure I got a concussion by hitting my head on a fiberglass water slide. All you really need to know is, apparently they don't have nice little bars for you to hold onto while you're walking into the water slide....and I busted my ass trying to sit down. Hubs said my eyes were all starry and I was definitely pale. 
  • It rained. A LOT. It's the rainy season. Who knew?
  • Our last day was absolutely perfect and the Hubs made me take a two hour nap at the pool because apparently I was WASTED. 
Can't wait to go back. Wishing I were leaving tomorrow.

And as soon as I get pics downloaded (and videos!) I'll put them up!

No comments: