Tuesday, June 22, 2010

URGH!

See, the problem with trying to "diet" and "eat healthy" is that often times, it's not what your body wants.
I mean, who really wakes up in the morning and says "Dang, I think I'll have some low fat granola without yogurt and in Almond Milk" NO ONE! Unless your'e a freak of nature, in which case, you can't quit reading now.

I don't know why sticking to the plan is so stinking hard. I do know however, that once you've tasted delicious things, it's hard to forget them and even harder to not crave them.

Anyone else out there feeling this?

Here are some of the things that tear me away:

Right, so you would think that this would be a good choice for me. You'd be wrong. Why? Because no matter what I get, it's either covered in Ranch or Creamy Italian. and always accompanied by some kind of chips. I love chips. So, Subway, you lose.
See my above reference for why these are on the list.

I love cupcakes. I love birthday cake. Sprinkles takes birthday cake and turns it into a gourmet cupcake. Sprinkles, you had me at hello.

If there is any question to why Cold Stone Creamery is on my list, you people are dumb. HELLO! They're ice cream is amazing. I believe we're looking at birthday cake remix. My all time favorite ice cream. It's just so...........delicious. I love it!

So, what kind of food demons haunt you?


Food is like sex:  when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.  
~Beth McCollister

3 comments:

vanweezy said...

If I could marry birthday cake remix, I would. Cake batter ice cream is freakin' delicious, and then mix in all that other goodness? Yeah, food coma...incoming.

fancyashstyle said...

If you want to watch how many carbs you eat a day you could eat Subway all you wanted. Ranch has 0 carbs. Wheat bread has carbs, but they're good carbs. I'm just saying I lost 22 pounds by watching my carb in take. Now I just eat real low calorie to keep the weight off. You can do it!!!!!

Preston said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm sprinkles.