Monday, April 4, 2011

3 YEARS! 3 YEARS! Wahoooooooo!!!

Tomorrow is my 3 year wedding anniversary. This weekend, as I was hanging out with the hubs, I realized just how incredibly lucky I am to have married my best friend. I may not always think that, but after some unexpected twists of fate from a few friends of mine, it was nice to realize that the majority of the time, he does put my feelings before is and thinks about his actions might affect me before he goes through with any kind of plan.

I wrote last week that it's probably expecting too much to think that my friends would do the same thing, and it's true. But what I'm realizing is that I really only need my one best friend. My true best friend. My soul mate.

Happy 3 year anniversary to us! Here's to another 3 years and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another.

here's some wedding photos in honor of our big accomplishment! 



Here's my handsome guy (I love this photo...he seems....happy!)

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. "
~Marcel Proust

2 comments:

vanweezy said...

Yay! Congratulations. Cheers to many more!

Tasty Eats At Home said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Woohoo!