Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's a FRUITVEGGIE Challenge!!!!

So, while at work last week, my co-workers and I decided that we wanted a new challenge. Something fun, yet difficult to accomplish. In about an hour, we came up with the FruitVeggie Challenge.

The rules are simple:
Guys must eat 10 servings of fruits and veggies per day
Girls must eat 8
Potatoes don't count
6 weeks (business days only)
and you can't miss your count one day and add on the next day (like eat 7 Mon, and 9 Tues).
If you miss your servings in one day, you must pay $1 to the Victory Jar. (To go to the victor of the competition)

Yesterday was day 1. I think it would have been easier if I would have been at work instead of at home taking care of the hubs, but I still managed to get in 9 servings of fruits and veggies.

Today, I'm about to get my 3 and 4 serving in and will probably stack up on vegetables at dinner to get the other 3. (I have one piece of fruit for the rest of the day which would bring my total to 5).

Everyone made their goal yesterday. There are officially 5 competitors. Should be an interesting competition! I'll try to keep you updated on how it's going.

Let's go team Tiffany!

2 comments:

CGC said...

go you! I love fruits and veggi's, yay! go team tiff!

vanweezy said...

Woot, woot! Team Tiff!