Friday, June 24, 2011

Where ya been????

Wow. Talk about life getting crazy and not having any time to do anything....even BREATHE.

I had intentions of posting this great blog about my super fun birthday weekend and then I never got around to it. And I had intentions of posting a blog about the Mavericks and their epic win over the Miami Heat and all the fun stuff that we did those last few days. But then I never got around to it.

Basically, I've had a lot of "don't want tos" these past few weeks. I'll try to be better about that in the future!

Nothing new has really happened. We went out of town for my birthday and that was really fun. A lot of fun. And we're going out of town this weekend to float the river in San Marcos. That should be fun too. And then we'll go to New Braunfels in two weeks to float the rivers down there and spend some time with the family. Pretty much summer is my favorite time of year so I'm soaking up as much as I can and just having fun!

Hopefully next week I'll have time to give you some updates on other stuff...and share the details about my twilight zone birthday and this weekend!

Have fun! Wear sunscreen!!!

No comments: