Monday, April 23, 2012

Funny how 7 months can change your life...

Jim and Frank in one of my favorite pictures.
Yesterday,. without any warning at all, we lost another dear friend, Frank. Frank was Jim's best friend and to say that they were two peas in a pod is an understatement. They were DESTINED to be friends. It was shocking enough to lose Jim, but then to turn around and lose Frank a mere 7 months later is devastating.

I have no words to describe the hole in my heart that these two amazing men have left. But I know that if I grow up to be even just a little bit like them, I'm a better person for it.

Farewell my loves. I'll see you again.

For Frank:


For Jim: YMCA

And for both of my loves, gone too early.


And for me....because I love them so.


"some are dead and some are living....in my life.....I've loved them all.."

2 comments:

Tasty Eats At Home said...

I'm sorry you lost such a dear friend. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Thanks...it was definitely unexpected and a HUGE shock.