Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holy Jeez...

So today is Wednesday, which means that I have had this painful, annoying rash on my arm for almost 2 weeks (tomorrow will be two weeks exactly). I thought it was getting better after this weekend. I really thought that I was on the mend and that I would feel SPECTACULAR for my trip to Boston. Which by the way, is tomorrow. Boy, was I wrong.

I'm not sure if maybe I just did too much on Monday and so that wore me out and took me back to reality with a big slap in the face, or if the virus really is getting worse. The rash is about the same. I won't describe it, but if you're curious, you can go here to read about it. Mine actually doesn't look near as bad as it could. At the moment, it just kind of looks like dry skin. Anyway, that's besides the point. My point is that it seems like things should be better by now. I mean, I took all of the meds the doc gave me. I took time off work to rest, and took time off school to rest (which is a whole different story). So why am I not feeling 110%? This is so like me too. My body must really hate me or something. I mean, who else gets sick the week before they are supposed to take a super fun trip with their hubby? Oh, right, just me. With my luck, I'm going to end up in some Boston hospital waiting for death to take me. Okay, maybe that's a little over dramatic and it won't really happen, but it could....it seriously could.

I go back to the doctor today. Actually, while I will be going to the same doctor's office, I'm going to see a different doctor because she wants to "get a fresh perspective". Basically, she doesn't understand why I'm not feeling any better yet either....she sounded worried, but I'm trying to not let that stress me out...I mean, that's how we got here in the first place, right?

And to top everything off, I have class tonight. Basically, I'm going to be driving all over hell and back today and that always adds to my stress. Dallas drivers aren't the best. That's for sure.

So here's hoping I don't end up in the hospital in Boston, that I make an excellent grade on my exam next week....and that I can take care of everything I need to take care of by tomorrow.

No comments: