Friday, April 10, 2009

Still surviving and pouting a lil all at the same time...

So..I'm still suffering from this crap chicken pox/shingles/herpes bull. It's really annoying. The worst part is that it makes me soo tired and I feel so worn down. I literally just want to sleep all the time. So, we're going camping tonight which means that hubby will have to do all the driving because I'm probably going to konk out on the way there.

I'm pouting because I really wanted to buy my new camera before we went camping. I wanted to use this weekend to practice and get good at it so that I could be great at it by next weekend...aka BOSTON! I guess I can try to talk the hubby into stopping before we head out for camping, but it's not likely that he'll say yes. Boo.

Any suggestions on what camera? I'm currently thinking the Nikon D60 or if I can get hubby to splurge, the D90--it does have the built in video camera after all!

1 comment:

DrGilmore said...

I just bought a new digital camera. but bought a normal semi-decent kodak to replace my cracked cannon. hopefully it wont suck. but for $70... good luck with your fancy shiz