Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wee Little Update

It's been a little bit since I posted last, so I thought I'd give a little update on what's been going on.

We went to Boston last weekend and it was amazing! I'll post on that later when I have my laptop with all my pictures on it!

I still have stupid shingles. It's like the Devil's disease or something! I swear it sucks! It feels like someone took sandpaper and rubbed it all over my arm! My arm feels raw and it just plain hurts. Doc gave me some nerve pain killers to help with the pain, but they make me loopy so I can't really ever take them except for at night. Oh well, at least I'm getting some good sleep out of the deal!

I'm getting a new fence! They should be finished tonight! I'm so excited! I've wanted a privacy fence for a while now, so this will be nice to have! Plus, it'll be better for outdoor entertaining, which I hope to do a lot of this summer. Too bad I have no pool, that always goes over better. But, I love having a backyard. The dogs love it too, so that helps!

School is going OK. It's still school, and sometimes it sucks, but at the end of the day, I'm glad that I'm doing it.

I'll post more later when I have my pictures! We had an AMAZING time in Boston and some of our whale watching pictures are pretty good!

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"
-Unknown

1 comment:

vanweezy said...

Yay for a new fence! You're going to be glad you did it. We all need a little privacy every now and then.... :)