Tuesday, April 13, 2010

girls just wanna have FUUUUUNNNN!

I love my hubs. I'm going to say that first and foremost so tht there is no confusion!

And while I love my hubs and think he is AMAZING......I also love my girlfriends and being able to get away for a weekend to just have fun and relax! And that's exactly what my friends and I did last weekend. We took a mini roadtrip down to Austin and just had the best time possible. It was so much fun. I can't wait to plan somewhere for the next time we go out of town because with these two girls, there's never a dull moment! (Even napping turned out to be hilarious).

Here are some of the best pictures......they're funnier if you know what's going on....but hey, everyone can probably laugh at them....




some of the ones get a little bit more sober...and then we go back to crazy night. Hilarity.

1 comment:

chellie said...

how awesome are we??