Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ooops and weekend update...

I'm going down to see my PH this weekend. My mom is coming with me, so that's kind of cool. It'll be a fun little jaunt down and back, but I need to see him.

I can't imagine what he is going through right now and it literally breaks my heart to hear all this bad news from him. I can't imagine battling cancer in my 20s and I personally think that cancer deserves a big kick in the balls.

I left someone off my list yesterday and I want to make sure they get a lot of positive energy too, because they need it. Apparently it takes months for your energy to come back after finishing radiation and all that jazz, so you know they need what we can give them!

My friend's mother is also battling cancer. Her's is stomach cancer and it's proven to be a beast so far. She has a scan next week so we're keeping our fingers crossed that the scan comes back with good news. Keep her in your thoughts too, please. It'd mean a lot to me.


The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.

  ~C.C. Scott

1 comment:

CGC said...

you're so sweet. I'll let you know how her scan goes. I'm really nervous. :(